After three concerts in Madrid, Bruce Springsteen and the E-Street Band travel to Barcelona where they will sing and play twice at the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona in front of more than 55,000 people. Would you like to be one of them?
Bruce Springsteen is visiting quite a lot of cities in Europe during his 2024 tour. There will be quite a lot of concerts in the United Kingdom where he will visit cities such as Cardiff, Belfast, London, and Sunderland. He will then travel to central Europe where he will have concerts in Prague, Marseille, Milan, and Madrid. After the three concerts in Madrid, Bruce Springsteen will come to Barcelona where he will have two concerts before he travels to sing and play in Stockholm, Bergen, and Nijmegen. The final concerts during his tour in Europe will be at the majestic Wembley Stadium in London. After that, he will travel back to the United States again to do even more concerts.
1949 was a special year, for many reasons. Meryl Streep was born and so was Lionel Richie. The People’s Republic of China was born, and so was Bruce Springsteen. Here we are, 75 years later, and Bruce Springsteen is getting ready to travel all across Europe and the United States to play the song we all love and adore. Would you like to be there at one of his concerts in Barcelona? You can use the link below to find tickets for both concerts in Barcelona and all other Bruce Springsteen concerts worldwide.
Bruce Springsteen Barcelona 2024
- Location: Olympic Stadium
- Dates: June 20 and June 22
If you want to buy tickets for the Bruce Springsteen concerts in Barcelona, visit Viagogo. This is a marketplace where you can buy tickets from others who have tickets, but who don’t need them anymore.
If you have time before or after the Bruce Springsteen concerts in Barcelona, you should spend some time exploring the area near the Olympic Stadium. There are lots of fantastic attractions worth looking at, and here you have some of them. You can read more about other attractions and cool activities in Barcelona in our Barcelona Guide.
Attractions close to the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona
- Montjuïc Hill: The Olympic Stadium is located on Montjuïc, a scenic hill overlooking Barcelona. Visitors can enjoy a pleasant walk or take a cable car to the top of Montjuïc, where they’ll find beautiful gardens, museums, and panoramic views of the city.
- Magic Fountain of Montjuïc: Close to the Olympic Stadium is the Magic Fountain, a large fountain that hosts nightly light and music shows. It’s a popular spot to relax and enjoy the colorful displays, especially in the evenings.
- Montjuïc Castle: Situated on the top of Montjuïc Hill, the castle offers not only a glimpse into Barcelona’s history but also stunning views of the city and the Mediterranean Sea. It has served various purposes throughout the centuries, including as a military fortress.
- Poble Espanyol: This unique open-air architectural museum is a short distance from the Olympic Stadium. Poble Espanyol features replicas of buildings from different regions of Spain, showcasing the country’s diverse architectural styles.
- National Art Museum of Catalonia (MNAC): Housed in the Palau Nacional, MNAC is known for its impressive collection of Catalan visual art. The museum is situated at the foot of Montjuïc and is easily accessible from the Olympic Stadium.
- Botanical Garden of Barcelona: Nature enthusiasts can explore the nearby Botanical Garden, which features a variety of plants from different regions around the world. It’s a peaceful retreat for those looking to enjoy the beauty of diverse plant species.
Are you looking for a good hotel close to the Olympic Stadium in Barcelona?
Would you like to live close to the concert venue, which also means a good location for exploring the attractions and beauties of Barcelona? Use the map below to find accommodation in Barcelona at a great price and at a splendid location.
You can zoom in and out on the map to find even more hotels in other areas of Barcelona if that is interesting.
Are there any other concerts or events in Barcelona while I am there?
We haven’t got the chance to write about every single exhibition, concert, and festival in Barcelona in our guide, but we have still written about quite a lot of them. Look at our Barcelona calendar to find out what’s happening in Barcelona in the coming months!